The Rehab Group’s Policy Framework is a core element of the system of governance within the Rehab Group.
The Policy Framework provides guidance and direction to staff across the Group. It seeks to ensure effective and coherent policies that are compliant with all relevant legislation and standards and which meet the diverse needs of the organisation, its clients and staff.
The Rehab Group currently has over 90 policies including those listed here. These policies cover a wide variety of areas. They are reviewed and updated at regular intervals and/or as required by changes in legislation and standards.
- Rehab Group Appeals Certification Policy
- Rehab Group Diversity Policy
- Rehab Group Admissions Including Transfers Policy
- Rehab Group Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Rehab Group Social Media Policy
- Rehab Group Code of Conduct Policy
- Rehab Group Access Transfer and Progression Policy
- Rehab Group Assessment Certification Policy
- Rehab Group Consent Policy
- Rehab Group Health and Safety Policy
- Rehab Group Terms of Reference Results Approval Panel
- Self Evaluation and Review of Programme
- Recognition of Prior Certified Learning
- Protection of Enrolled Learners
- Protection Development & Approval (Acc and Non Acc Programmes)
- Information for Learners
- Induction for Learners
- Garda Vetting for Learners
- Complaints and Compliments Policy
- Communication with Learners