SERVICES CLOSED DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER
UPDATED: March 4th
Following on from the adverse weather conditions, the following RehabCare and National Learning Network centres will be closed tomorrow, Monday, March 5th.
- National Learning Network Centre (NLN) in Arklow, Co Wicklow will not recommence until Tuesday, March 6th.
- All other RehabCare and NLN services in Wicklow will open to staff and people who use our services tomorrow, Monday, March 5th.
- RehabCare and National Learning Networks in Bantry and Clonakilty will not recommence until Tuesday, March 6th.
- In the event an individual requires urgent support, staff will be onsite to provide support where required.
- In Cork city, both National Learning Network and RehabCare services will operate as normal on Monday to students and people who use our services.
- RehabCare Knocklofty rural resource centre will remain closed until Tuesday for services users.
- The Suir Drop and the Bridgewater services will open to both staff and services users on Monday.
- RehabCare resource centre in Nenagh will also open on Monday.
- In the event an individual requires urgent support, outreach support will be put in place.
- RehabCare in Wexford town will remain closed to people who use services tomorrow, Monday, March 5th.
ALL OTHER COUNTIES
- All other RehabCare and National Learning Network services across the country are due to open tomorrow, Monday, March 5th. Any further disruption will be announced.
Thanks to our dedicated staff in residential and Carelink services who displayed huge commitment to ensuring that people who needed care during the weather crisis were fully taken care of.